Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Saturday, Nov 18, 2017
1100hrs - 1500hrs
This roomy tote has space to stash all of your essentials. Have fun creating your own personal...See Class
Wednesday, Nov 22, 2017
1000hrs - 1400hrs
Prerequisite: Absolute Beginner Workshop or Sewing Experience
Designer throw pillows are...See Class
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Experience the simple yet overall incredibly complete package. Enjoy unique, all-inclusive software - simple, and quilter-friendly. Digitize, size and create your blocks, pantographs, borders and full quilt layouts.
QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through pattern design to stitching with absolute ease. You will be amazed at all you can accomplish by utilizing QuiltMotion for yor quilting process. QuiltMotion brings together all the aspects of the quilting process, seamlessly taking you from IDEA to DESIGN to REALITY.
Digitize and design unlimited patterns utilizing simplified techniques including tracing, mirroring and optimizing.
Size and create your blocks, pantographs, and borders to the exact dimensions of your quilt. Precisely place your patterns on your quilt with one of several placement methods.
QuiltMotion is powered by QuiltCAD, the most successful stitch pattern design software on the market.
QuiltCAD and QuiltMotion work hand-in-hand to provide you with simple, flow-through quilting.
See the Comparison Chart
- Easily, automatically stitch to the exact dimensions of your quilt
- Adapts to block size and shape for error-proof placement, even inside asymmetrical blocks
- Use one of 300 patterns built into the program, with 100 exclusive to Baby Lock, including:
- Border patterns
- Digitize/create your quilt block, pantographs and borders
- Paper pattern digitizing
- Free-hand drawing and recording
- Whole quilt designs
- Editing functions include mirror, rotate, flip, scale, stretch, copy, combine
- Saves patterns
- Easy, precise placement method using tools and wizards
- Flow-through quilting allows you to connect your PC to machine to transfer information in real time
- Easy-to-read LCD which guides you through any process with help menus on every screen
- Instructional tutorial DVD for software
- Powered by QuiltCAD, the most successful stitch pattern software available
- Includes software, LCD display on swivel mount, 15 USB cable, housing/carriage plate