Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Friday, Nov 17, 2017
1000hrs - 1400hrs
Skill Level - Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Prerequisite - Must have completed Absolute...See Class
Saturday, Nov 18, 2017
1100hrs - 1500hrs
This roomy tote has space to stash all of your essentials. Have fun creating your own personal...See Class
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
If you're looking for a machine that is Big on Performance and Easy on Price, the new Baby Lock Jazz gives you both. With a 12" workspace and 1,000 stitches per minute, the Baby Lock Jazz offers a big place to create your quilt compositions. The best part about this machine is that it's easy to afford with features unlike others in its price range. Plus, Baby Lock is there to accompany you along the way. Now that should be music to your ears!
With 12" of workspace to the right of the needle, Jazz gives you plenty of room to maneuver large projects.
6 LED Lights
The built-in LED lights illuminate the Jazz's needle and work area so you can clearly view every last stitch.
Stitch Width and Length Dials
A visual guide helps you quickly dial in stitch width and length adjustments.
With the Jazz machine's free arm, you can sew enclosed items, curved pieces and other tight spaces just as easily as large projects.
Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 1,000 stitches per minute. Jazz is as fast as it is accurate.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and Jazz does the rest.
Automatic Bobbin Winder
The built-in bobbin winder seat holds your thread in place and then stops automatically when the bobbin is full. It couldn't be easier.
28 Built-In Stitches
With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7 mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights.
Hands-Free Presser Foot
Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes-or hands-off your project.
Built-In Needle Threader
Flawlessly thread your machine every time, so you can get up and running quickly.
Snap-On Presser Feet
Switch from one specialized accessory foot to another in a snap.
Stitch Indicator Window
Select from 28 different built-in stitches and view your selected pattern in the Stitch Indicator Window.
Key Quilting and Sewing Features
- 12" Workspace to the right of the needle
- Sews up to 1,000 SPM
- 28 Built-in stitches including a one-step buttonhole
- 6 LED lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Pattern selection and dial indicator window
- Stretch stitch capabilities
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7 mm
- Stitch length 0.0 mm - 4.0 mm
- Thread tension dial
- Needle threader
- Hands-free presser foot
- Drop feed for free-motion stitching
- Needle plate with markings in inches and millimeters
- Heavy-duty metal casting
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable needle with 24 positions
- Twin needle sewing capabilities with straight stitch
- Quick-set, top-loading bobbin
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Free arm
- Side thread cutter
- Easy access stitch length and width dials
- Color-coded stretch stitch settings
- Fine tuning buttonhole adjustment
- Easy-to-read stitch reference chart
- Threading reference diagrams on inside cover
- Reverse sewing lever
- Thumb screw holes for compatibility with optional attachments
- Accessory tray with two storage compartments
- Electronic foot control and power cord
- Knee lifter
- 9 feet (8 are snap-on)
- Open Toe
- Straight Stitch
- Darning/Free-Motion (screw-on)
- 1/4" Quilting
- General Purpose/Zig Zag
- Blind Hem
- Quilting Guide
- Bobbins (4)
- Vertical spool pin
- Seam ripper with brush
- Machine dust cover
- And more
- Jazz Trolley (BLJMT)
- Extension Table (BLMJZ-ET)
- Walking Foot (BLG-WF)
- Fabric Guide (BLES8-FG)
- 28 mm Single Fold Bias Binder (BLE8-S4)
- 28 mm Double Fold Bias Binder (BLE8-S3)
- 3/4" Belt Loop Binder (BLE8-S12)