Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Sunday, Dec 24, 2017
Monday, Dec 25, 2017
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Verve
The perfect place to house your ideas, Verve is the right fit for all your embroidery and sewing projects. Compact in size, it is loaded with the features you need, like 95 built-in embroidery designs and 191 stitches. It is also built for speed with a blazing 850 SPM. If you are ready to step into the world of embroidery, the Verve is the perfect starting point.
Large Color LCD Screen - 3.2 inch x 1.8 inch
Easy-to-read touchscreen makes it a snap to quickly access your machines settings, designs and editing tools.
850 Stitches Per Minute
Verve is built for speed, allowing you to work at up to 850 stitches per minute.
Advanced Needle Threader
Verve includes easy-to-follow, numbered guides so you can thread your needle with a few simple motions.
USB (Type A)
Transfer your embroidery designs to your machine faster with the USB (Type A) port.
Large Work Area
Get plenty of room to work on your projects. Use the included extension table for 18-1/4 inch x 11 inch additional space.
11 Font Styles
Personalize your projects with lettering. Choose from 11 built-in fonts and edit them like other designs.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
Easily set your bobbin. Merely drop in the top-loading bobbin and pull the thread through the slot. Let Quick-Set do the rest.
95 Embroidery Designs
With 95 built-in designs, you will always find inspiration.
191 Built-in Stitches
From garment construction to embellishing with decorative stitches, Verve has you covered. Over 30 decorative stitches, 10 one-step buttonholes, and adjustable stitch lengths give you a variety of creative options no matter what type of sewing youâ€™re doing!
Embroidery Hoop and Lettering
The included 4 inch x 4 inch hoop is perfect for personalizing with any of the 11 fonts. Embroider any of 95 built-in designs in Verves library.
- USB direct connect (Type A)
- Color LCD Touch Screen (3.2 inch x 1.8 inch)
- Advanced needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Quick-Set, top loading bobbin
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken
- LED light illuminates sewing surface
- Built-in embroidery design library
- 95 Embroidery designs
- 140 Frame Patterns
- 11 Font styles; 10 Font styles in upper and lower case and 1 uppercase floral alphabet
- Embroiders up to 4 inch x 4 inch (100mm x 100mm) embroidery field
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 50,000 stitches per design
- Up to 12 Memory Pockets for embroidery, equaling 512KB
- Enlargement (up to 20%)
- Reduction (up to 10%)
- Mirror imaging
- 1 deg, 10 deg and 90 deg pattern rotation
- Embroidery speed up to 400 spm (stitches per minute)
- Adjustable stitch density on built-in fonts
- Editing capability for combining designs
- LCD Touchscreen shows:
- Estimated embroidery time display
- Needle advancement (by color or stitch increment)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- Trial function
Advanced Sewing Features
- 191 Built-in stitches including:
- 72 Utility (with 10 styles of one-step buttonholes
- 41 Decorative
- 17 Satin
- 11 Cross
- 10 Decorative
- 40 Combineable Utility Decorative Stitches
- 4 Alphabet Styles
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm on sewing stitches
- Maximum Utility stitch width: 7mm
- Utility stitch editing capabilities
- Store personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch on machine
- Variable needle positions
- Twin needle settings key
Convenient Sewing Features
- Convenient One-Touch Buttons for
- Reverse sewing
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Sewing speed control
- Programmable needle up/down
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Electronic foot control with separate power cord
- Free arm with drop feed lever
- Accessory storage compartment
- Lightweight and compact size for easy travel
- Weighs 15.5 lbs in sewing mode
- Weighs 18.45 lbs with the embroidery unit attached
Instructional Help and Resources
- Built-in Operational Guide
- Language conversion capabilities (18 languages)
- 25 years limited
- 10 years parts
- 5 years computer circuit
- 5 years electrical
- 1 year labor
- Operational embroidery hoops:
- 1 inch x 2.5 inch (20mm x 60mm) EF61
- 6-7/10 inch x 4 inch (170mm x 100mm) Multi-position EF71