Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Friday, Nov 17, 2017
1000hrs - 1400hrs
Skill Level - Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Prerequisite - Must have completed Absolute...See Class
Saturday, Nov 18, 2017
1100hrs - 1500hrs
This roomy tote has space to stash all of your essentials. Have fun creating your own personal...See Class
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Soprano
The Advanced Pivoting Feature is another handy tool. It makes it easy to turn corners and curves that
don't always follow the rules in my modern quilt patterns. I also love the Automatic Fabric Sensor
System-it delivers the right amount of tension for my stitches no matter what type of fabric I'm using.
And with 300 built-in stitches and tons of accessory feet, I never miss a beat when I use the Soprano.
See your stitch settings directly on the LCD Screen. You'll always know which stitch type and size you're using.
Automatic Fabric Sensor System
The Soprano delivers the right amount of pressure and thread tension when sewing or quilting on a variety of fabrics.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
When you're ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
Change needle positions, raise and lower the presser foot, cut thread, start and stop sewing and more - all with the touch of a button.
Built-In Stitch Memory
Save your custom stitches and favorite settings with the built-in stitch memory.
Advanced Needle Threader
Follow the path and press a lever. That's all it takes to thread the Soprano!
Quilting Extension Table
Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects. Table measures 12-5/8" x 20-3/4".
Advanced Pivoting Feature
Turn corners, follow curves and maneuver around applique shapes easily.
300 Built-In Stitches
With 300 built-in stitches, you'll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you'll find something for every project.
Built-In Accessory Storage
The Soprano comes with a built-in accessory case holding 16 extra feet and helpful tools for all types of projects.
- LCD Screen (3 5/16β³ x 10/4β³)
- 300 Built-in stitches including
β 99 Utility with 10 one-step buttonhole styles
β 94 Decorative
β 17 Satin
β 18 Decorative satin
β 14 Cross
β 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 Built-in alphabets
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm
- Stitch length 0.0mm β 5.0mm
- Automatic Fabric Sensor System adjusts presser foot pressure and tension to deliver perfect stitch
- Automatic tension
- Advanced needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Quick-Set, top-loading bobbin
Advanced Pivoting Feature
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift
- 8.3β Workspace to the right of the needle
- 2 LED Enhanced lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Quilting extension table (20-3/4β³ x 12-5/8β³)
- Sewing speed up to 850 spm
- Drop feed
Advanced Sewing Features
- Utility stitch editing capabilities
- Store personal stitch settings for each utility stitch on machine
- Reset key
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
β Back to the beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
β Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches
β 15 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches
β Step stitch pattern
- Mirror-image capability for stitches
- Variable needle positions
- Programmable needle up/down
- Lateral and diagonal feeding
- Fully automatic built-in darning
- Twin needle settings
- Convenient one-touch buttons for o Thread cutter
β Automatic presser foot lift
β Needle up/down
β Reinforcement key
β Reverse sewing
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Additional seam markings on bobbin cover for needle position preference
- Free arm
- Two accessory storage compartments
- Built-in help messages
- Language conversion capabilities (20 languages)
- Warranty (25 years limited, 10 years parts, 5 years computer circuit, 5 years electrical, 1 year labor)
- Straight stitch foot and needle plate set
- 2 Spool thread stand
- Plus more
- Knee lift
- 16 Snap-on feet
β Zig zag
β Blind stitch
β Button fitting
β Free-motion quilting
β Free-motion open toe quilting
β Free-motion echo quilting
β 1/4β³ Quilting foot with a guide o Stitch guide foot
β Open toe foot
β Teflon foot
β Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Quilting extension table
- Quilting guide
- Soft cover for machine
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- Plus more