Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Presto 2
Start your next project and watch it get finished in no time at all. The Presto II features 100 built-in stitches and a bright LCD touchscreen that allows you to select and adjust stitches note by note. It also speeds along at 850 stitches per minute helping you get through your quilting and sewing projects fast.
The LCD Screen makes it a snap to select the right stitch. With the 2.4 inch x 1.3 inch LCD Screen, choose from 100 built-in stitch patterns and easily add the specialty stitches you need for your one-of-a-kind creations.
Quick-Set, Bobbin Winder
The Presto II takes all of the hassle out of sewing including winding your bobbins! The quick-set winder holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
4 Built-In Alphabets
Add personality to your custom-made creations with the Presto IIâ€™s four built-in alphabets.
Advanced Needle Threader
Threading a needle has never been easier than with this innovative threader. With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use - it is so easy, you can do it with one hand!
Quick-Set, Top Loading Bobbin
Avoid the struggle of changing your bobbin with the quick-set feature. Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your thread through the slot, and let your machine do the rest of the work.
Automatic Thread Cutter
Trim thread with the touch of a button or a tap of the heel. Keep your hands on the project and start sewing elsewhere immediately with a clean, frustration-free trim.
100 Built-in Stitches | 850 Stitches Per Minute
Projects such as quilting, home decor and crafts require specialty stitches. The Presto II includes 100 built-in stitches that are perfect for the projects you choose to create. Plus, at 850 stitches per minute, youâ€™ll be on to your next project in no time!
Push Button Features
With push button features, your sewing projects have never been easier to complete. Position the needle up or down, add a reinforcement stitch, stitch with the reverse sewing button, or sew without a foot control using the start/stop button.
- LCD Screen (2.4 inch x 1.3 inch)
- 100 Built-in stitch patterns
- 69 Utility stitches with 7 one-step buttonhole styles
- 31 Decorative Stitches
- 4 Built-in alphabets with numbers and symbols
- Variable stitch width up to 7mm
- Stitch length 0-5mm
- Sewing speed up to 850 spm
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Convenient one-touch buttons for:
- Start/stop button
- Reverse sewing
- Reinforcement key
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Built-in programmable reinforcement stitch
- Programmable Thread Cutting Key
- Programmable needle up/down
- 8.3 inch workspace to the right of the needle
- Drop feed
- Store personal stitch settings for utility stitches on machine
- Reset Key
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Back to the Beginning key returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
- Pattern repeat
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable speed control also can be width control
- 14 Needle positions
- Twin needle sewing
- Free arm
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Easy to read stitch chart
- Two accessory storage compartments
- 25-year limited manufacturers warranty
- 10-year parts
- 5-year circuit board
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs