Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Wednesday, Nov 22, 2017
1000hrs - 1400hrs
Prerequisite: Absolute Beginner Workshop or Sewing Experience
Designer throw pillows are...See Class
Thursday, Nov 23, 2017
1000hrs - 1600hrs
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Prerequisite - must have completed Absolute Beginner for Adults...See Class
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Ovation
When impossible does not exist, you'll know you're using a Baby Lock serger. Baby Lock was the first to introduce the world to sergers with easy air threading and no tension knobs. Now, the Baby Lock Ovation eight-thread serger brings you the largest workspace in the home serger industry.
The Ovation has other innovative features like a knee lift and six bright LED lights to make every sewing project easier. Plus, you get 87 stitch combinations including the Baby Lock Exclusive Wave Stitch. The Ovation steps into a new realm of serging. From home decor to garments, it's time for an outstanding performance.
Largest Throat Space - 5" to Right of Needle
Easily serge large projects with room to spare. You'll love adding decorative stitching to yards and yards of fabric.
2 to 8 Thread Serging
The Ovation gives you 87 stitch combinations to explore creative serging. From the tiniest rolled hem to the exclusive Wave Stitch, you'll have many stitch options for every project.
Variable Speed Control
Always stitch at a comfortable pace for the utmost precision.
Thread your loopers all at once with the push of a button. A quick gust of air gets your thread through each looper with minimal effort.
Pure Lighting â€“ 6 LED Lights
Clearly see every stitch, fabric and thread color under six bright LED lights.
Convenient Presser Foot Lever
An easy-access presser foot lever in the front of the machine lets you quickly make adjustments.
Automatic Thread Delivery (ATD)
Never worry about tension adjustments again. Enjoy perfectly balanced stitches regardless of the type of fabric you're using. And, ATD lets you thread your loopers in any order.
Keep your hands free for more precision as you serge.
- ExtraordinAir Threading
- Automatic Thread Delivery System
- Pure Lighting with 6 LED lights
- Wide workspace of 5" to right of needle and 3" tall
- Full-Featured Differential Feed
- 2 to 1 ratio - gathering
- 3 to 4 ratio - stretching
- Knee lift
- Variable sewing speed control
Advanced Serging Features
- Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
- Serging options from 2 to 8 threads
- 87 Stitch combinations including Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
- Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
- Advanced cutting system handles thick fabrics with ease
- Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 - 7.5mm, up to 16mm wide on expressive stitches
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Bypass port for special thread
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Adjustable presser foot pressure dial
- Built-in thread cutter
- Electronic foot control and separate power cord
- Presser foot lever in front for easy access
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in larger accessory storage
- Built-in ribbon/tape guides
- Easy full-color threading chart
- Color-coded single antennae with thread guides
- Wide sewing table for chain/ cover stitching
- Needle drop tray with magnet
- Needle clamp safety plate prevents lost needle screws
- Safety switch on front door cover
- Power cord manager on machine base
- Household Needle System
- Warranty (25 yrs. limited, 10 yrs. parts, 5 yrs. electrical, 1 yr. labor)