Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Friday, Nov 17, 2017
1000hrs - 1400hrs
Skill Level - Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Prerequisite - Must have completed Absolute...See Class
Saturday, Nov 18, 2017
1100hrs - 1500hrs
This roomy tote has space to stash all of your essentials. Have fun creating your own personal...See Class
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Lyric
The Lyric makes it easy to achieve a precise 1/4 inch stitch, and the variety of stitches helps me
customize my quilt down to the last detail. When I am helping others learn to piece their stories,
the Lyric is in perfect pitch. An advanced needle threader and quick-set bobbin give beginners
the confi dence to become quilters - and storytellers - too.
See your stitch settings directly on the LCD Screen. You'll always know which stitch type and size you're using.
Advanced Needle Threader
Follow the path and press a lever. That's all it takes to thread the Lyric.
Quilting Extension Table
Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects. Table measures 12-5/8" x 20-3/4".
Change needle positions, raise and lower the presser foot, cut thread, start and stop sewing and more-all with the touch of a button.
Quick-Set Bobbin Winder
The winder seat holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
Keep your hands free for more sewing control by using the knee lift to raise your presser foot.
250 Built-In Stitches
With 250 built-in stitches, you'll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you'll find something for every project.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
When you're ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
Built-In Accessory Storage
The Lyric comes with a built-in accessory case holding 14 extra feet and helpful tools for all types of projects.
- LCD Screen (3 5/16â€ť x 13/4â€ť)
- 250 Built-in stitch patterns
- 99 Utility stitches with 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 50 Decorative Stitches (large & small)
- 14 Cross Stitches
- 17 Satin Stitches
- 12 Decorative Satin Stitches
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 built-in alphabets â€“ upper and lower case
- Variable stitch width up to 7mm
- Stitch length 0-5mm
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Start/stop button
- Reinforcement Key
- Built-in programmable reinforcement stitch
- Automatic thread cutter
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift
- Programmable needle up/down
- 8.3â€ť workspace to the right of the needle
- Drop feed
- Store personal stitch settings for Utility stitches on machine
- Reset Key
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Back to the Beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches
- 15 Memory Pockets for Character/ Decorative stitches
- Step Stitch Pattern
- Pattern repeatâ€¨o Mirror image
- Pattern elongator
- Lateral feeding
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable speed control also can be width control
- Variable needle position
- Twin needle sewing
- Free arm
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Easy to read stitch chart
- Two accessory storage compartments
- Built-in help messages
- Language conversion capabilities (20 languages)
- 25-year limited manufacturerâ€™s warranty
- 10-year parts
- 5-year circuit board
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs
- 14 Snap-on feet
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Free-motion quilting
- Stitch guide
- Adjustable zipper/piping
- Open toe
- 1/4â€ť quilting
- Soft cover case
- Quilting extension table (12 5/8â€ť X 20 3/4â€ť)