Interested in a Machine?
If you see a machine you are interested in please contact us and we will do out best to get the sewing machine of your dreams into your hands.
We have an ever changing selection of reconditioned Sewing Machines, Sergers, and Embroidery Machines. Contact Us for more information
Wednesday, Nov 22, 2017
1000hrs - 1400hrs
Prerequisite: Absolute Beginner Workshop or Sewing Experience
Designer throw pillows are...See Class
Thursday, Nov 23, 2017
1000hrs - 1600hrs
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Prerequisite - must have completed Absolute Beginner for Adults...See Class
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
- elna Swiss designed Sewing Machines, Sergers and Ironing Presses now Available in Canada.
- Baby Lock
- Because creativity is the essence of sewing
Baby Lock Alliance
The Alliance single-needle, free-arm machine lets you embroider easily in tight quarters and even on three-dimensional projects. Its narrow embroidery arm and specially designed small hoops and frames take your embroidery places not possible with other machines-inside pockets, sleeves, even embroiderable stuffed animals!
TruViewTM LCD Color Touch Screen
This high-definition TruView LCD color touch screen brings your embroidery designs to life. It displays more than 260,000 colors, providing a bold and vivid image to aid the embroiderer in editing and perfecting each design.
Embroider at 1,000 SPM
Embrace larger, multicolored designs and watch them stitch in no time! The Alliance reliably works up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
Automatic Needle Threader
Get the stitching started with worry-free threading. The automatic needle threader puts your thread through the needle so you are ready to begin stitching.
2 USB Drives (1 Type A, 1 Type B)
Use USB connectivity to quickly import designs to your machine from a computer, flash drive or CD-ROM drive. The Alliance USB drives support multiple design software formats.
Single-Needle, Free-Arm Embroidery
With its single needle and free arm, the Alliance is built to embroider items and three-dimensional spaces that are difficult for typical embroidery machines, such as inside pockets, embroiderable stuffed animals, or even shoes.
Large Embroidery Field
In addition to its ability to negotiate tight spaces, the Alliance can expand its reach to an 8" x 8" hoop, giving the dedicated home embroiderer or business startup room to create.
Multi-line Text and Justification
Now you can create multiple lines of text quickly and easily, without the need for constant rehooping. Plus, you can center or justify your text alignment to get precisely the look you desire.
Convenient Bobbin System
This front-loading bobbin system with a vertical hook makes bobbin changes a cinch. You never have to remove your embroidery hoop.
Needle Beam for Embroidery
The Needle Beam highlights your needle position so you know exactly where your embroidery will start. That means perfect placement every time.
Optional Cap Hoop and Cap Set
Embroider caps with speed and ease with this cap frame for your multi-needle embroidery machines. This snap-on frame allows you to effortlessly embroider along the curve of any cap. With additional cap frames, you can save time by having several caps hooped and ready to snap-in.
25 Built-in Fonts
25 built-in, editable fonts to help you make every project unique, including a Large Floral Alphabet, Greek Letters, Large AppliqueÌ Alphabet, and a Baby Lock exclusive font.
Quick-Set, Built-in Bobbin Winder
The Alliance bobbin system includes an automatic bobbin winder with an independent motor. The winder seat holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
- Single-needle machine
- Maximum embroidery speed 1,000 stitches per minute
- Embroiders up to 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm) embroidery field
- Stitch reading capacity:
- 500,000 Stitches per design, or
- 127 Color changes
- TruViewTM LCD Color Touch Screen:
- Shows 260,000 colors
- Measures 7" diagonally
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Clock and Date
- Design placement using drag and drop capabilities
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle advancement (1, 10, 100 or 500 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters
- Color separation
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator o 300 Color names
- Needle Beam for precise alignment
- Optional External USB 1GB Flash Drive compatible up to 32GB
- 2 USB drives; 1 (Type A) drives, version 2.0 connects with flash drives and CD- ROM drives and 1 (Type B) USB direct connects to a PC
- Reads multiple formats (PES, PEC, DST, PHC)
- Upgradeable through USB connection or removable flash drive
- Built-in memory (1MB)
- Bobbin system: front loading, vertical rotary hook
- Quick-Set, built-in bobbin winder with independent motor
- Can use pre-wound bobbins (Class "L")
- Push button, automatic needle threader
- 2 LED lights to illuminate work area
- Upper thread breakage sensors
- Manual tension controls
- Automatic thread trimmer (upper and lower)
- Start/Stop button with lock feature
- On-screen speed control while stitching
- Change screen and thumbnail back-ground color
- 4-Thread spool stand to pre-thread standby colors for easy thread changes
- Built-in holder with stylus
- Built-in operation guide
- Built-in help messages
- Auto save feature - automatically saves last design when power is turned off or a power failure occurs
- Shipping weight (91 lbs.)
- Machine weight (68 lbs. or 31 kg.)
- 25-year product casting o 5-year circuit boards
- 5-year electrical
- 2-year parts
- 1-year labor
- Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program available
- Optional accessories available
- Built-in embroidery designs
- 125 Designs
- 25 Fonts, including large floral alphabet, Baby Lock exclusive
- script, Greek letters and large applique alphabet
- 140 Frame combinations
- Combine embroidery designs on screen
- Character/text array function
- Multi-line Text
- Character spacing
- Change embroidery position using arrow keys
- Pattern rotation (1deg, 10deg and 90deg)
- Design size change (10% reduction and 20% enlargement) on most designs
- Needle forward and reverse position placement (1, 10, 100 or 500 stitch increments) and by color
- Design duplication
- Color sorting on non-overlapping designs
- Automatic basting
- Mirror imaging
- Increase design thumbnail from 100% to 150% for easy viewing
- Change color selections within designs
- Continuous border capabilities and color sorting on border designs
- Monochrome option for embroidery designs
- Instant needle edge placement (9 starting and 9 ending positions)
- Custom color displays in 3 options: Original Palette, Custom Palette 1, Custom Palette 2
- 6 Embroidery hoops, including the largest 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm)
- Hoop sensor advises hoop size for design chosen
- On-screen count, version number and running time system