Friday, Nov 17, 2017
1000hrs - 1400hrs
Skill Level - Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Prerequisite - Must have completed Absolute...See Class
Saturday, Nov 18, 2017
1100hrs - 1500hrs
This roomy tote has space to stash all of your essentials. Have fun creating your own personal...See Class
Kwik Sew Patterns Now Available!
Findlay's Vacuum and Sewing in Orchard Plaza is the new Kelowna distributor for Kwik Sew patterns! Go to Kwik Sew for your choice in patterns and Contact us to place your order.
Previously Loved Sewing Machines
All our previously loved sewing machines have been all serviced by our on-site Service Technician Stan Rimmer, who has over 40 yrs experience in domestic and industrial service
They are sold as they came in as far as accessories and books. Some come with and some you will have to add them on yourself. I will not be listing everything with each machine on this site. So please pop into our shop or See Full Article
The Alize is a smaller Elnapress model, at a lower price, still providing all the benefits of using an Elnapress instead of a hand iron at an affordable price.Stylishly designed to grace any home, it is made from only best materials ensuring both efficiency and durability.
The Alize is designed to completely replace your hand iron and will handle all of your pressing needs including woolens and delicate materials.
Shirts, jeans, trousers, bedding, curtains - the Alize can tackle them all with ease. Pressing is faster than ironing, therefore saving time and money.
And don't forget about your favorite crafts - transfers, sequins, etc
With just a little practice, you'll be able to achieve a professional laundry finish in just half the time.
The Elnapress Alize is:
Easy to set up, carry and store Comfortable and stress free - you can sit down to use an Elnapress Can be used safely on any sturdy surface No scorching of garments with the safety shut-off system Lowering the 2nd handle of the Alize, provides 45kg of pressure. Hand vaporizer uses normal tap water.
- The Elnapress can exert up to 45 kg/100 lbs of pressure by simply closing the Press. The ironing pressure can be regulated by how far you lower the right movable handle. For more delicate fabrics such as sweater knits or velvets, it is only necessary to lower the handle about half-way.
- The ironing board is a large 51cm x 23cm size for quicker, easier pressing and has been specially rounded on the left side to perfectly accommodate shirt sleeves and to help iron out the wrinkles in the crotch area on trousers.
- The Elnapress has been designed with a large space in the back to accommodate bigger items such as sheets and tablecloths.
- A control dial is used to set the temperature as you require.
- In addition, the Alize is energy efficient - it only consumes between 600 and 900 watts per hour.
- Best of all, it's easy to care for.
- Clean the heating shoe periodically to remove any residue that might have accumulated from spray starches, adhesives, etc.
- And for best pressing results, the ironing board cover and foam padding should be replaced when they become worn. How simple!
- If the ElnaPress is left closed for more than 10 seconds, a warning buzzer will sound and the electrical current will be shut off.
- The electrical current will resume when the Elnapress is opened again.